Are you on a low carb diet and miss the crunch of crisps and chips? A lot of the time it's a texture that we can really miss. With a crunch and salty bite, these chips can satisfy a craving the healthy way. Kale tends to feature in the "dirty dozen" list of foods that pesticides have been detected in so it is probably best to get this super healthy and nutritious food organic or hydroponically grown.
Per serving: 189 calories; 15.5 g total fat (29 g saturated fat); 4 mg cholesterol; 1042 mg sodium; 352 mg potassium; 11.1 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g dietary fiber; 3.8 g sugars; 4.1 g protein.
Prep Time : 5 Minutes
Cooking Time 12 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
· 1 bunch of fresh kale
· 1 tsp freshly crushed red pepper
· 1 tsp garlic powder
· 1 tsp onion powder
· 2 tbsp avocado oil
· 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
· 1 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Wash the kale and pat them dry with paper towel. Ensure that the kale is dry before proceeding.
3. Remove the stem and rip the kale greens into pieces. Set aside in a deep bottom tray.
4. In a bowl, combine the oil, garlic powder, salt, cheese, onion powder, red pepper. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the mixture on the kale greens.
6. Use your hand to rub the oil mixture on both sides of each pieces of kale green.
7. Grease a cookie sheet with oil.
8. Arrange the kale green pieces into the cookie sheet in a single layer.
9. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for about 8 – 10 minutes or until the kale greens are crunchy enough.
10.Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and serve your crunchy oven baked kale
#food #foodie #foodporn #avocado #instafood #yummy #avocadotoast #foodphotography #dinner #healthyfood #tofu #vegan #plantbased #nomnom #foodstagram #delicious #lunch #healthy #foodblogger #foodlover #stayhome #homemade #kale#kalechips#healthysnacks